Monday, September 05, 2011

I love Flowers and Scrap for Help

It is a new month..a lot of new challenges great prizes to be won. If you're up to it, come join the awesome people at
Scrap for Help.
This month the theme is "Spring Season". You can make any project..a LO, card, ATC, tag or any project on which you can apply the recycled item and use spring/flower theme for this month. You can gen more information HERE. Plus you will see what talented DT members and GDT made for this month.


**This is an international blog, so anyone can enter
- Do a project with the theme of SPRING SEASON;
- If you want to partcipate the following Challenge with a layout or card, it shouldfollow the project made by Jolanda
- * Use any material recycledlike likecardboard, bottle caps , empty soap box, chocolates, etc. ...

* You will always find our challenges in a rule to use recycled material, this rule is fixed,is required to contain this item in your project,to be eligible for the draw.

** The deadline for this challenge is midnight September 30st
The Design Team will vote and the winner and the Top 5 projects will be announced soon after the challenge has finished.
**You may enter as many times as you like and combine this with other challenges.
**Also, please consider turning off word verification for comments on your blog.

Here is DT submission.

I made a flower for Zoe to attach to her collar. I know she can't wear it all the time, so I made this as a prop for picture taking. With this flower I singed organza fabric, I added peacock feather (recycled item) and the netting from an orange which I used as leaves.



Here is our little Zoe..She was such a good girl, she actually just sat there while I took her picture..and I loved how it turned out.


The past couple of weeks I have taken a break from paper crafting. I had been experimenting with fabric flowers. I've been collecting all sorts of fabrics so I decide to use a few of them to make this headband for my daughter.


Here is Alyssa modelling her new headband.


Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

  1. Alyssa deve ter amado...está lindo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Just LOVE those flowers Marivic!!
    They look just so so cute in a hair Band!!
    Take care
    TONI
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter is so gorgeous & your fabric flowers are totally sensational! I love that your doggy posed so calmly for you too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...